Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Daisies and Mother's Day

 "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." -Unknown

My inspiration for this Mother's Day card came from the beautiful floral wide washi tape and white daisy brads. I decided to try a different style card and enjoyed playing with a diagonal front.

In creating my card I stamped, colored, and fussy cut daisies and leaves to create a diagonal border along with the layered paper flowers. I added green grass washi tape to give a grassy background to my border of flowers. Lastly, I added some distress ink and greeting to the inside.

I hope this inspires you to create a special Mother's Day card for your mom or someone who inspires you to be a better mom! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment