Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Congratulations Graduate!

 It's graduation season! Do you know someone graduating this year? Here is a fun, money envelope card to make and give to congratulate and honor the graduate!


I started with a free printable money envelope template and layered my washi tape to create a background. After adding my stamped and colored image, I stamped and fussy cut graduation caps and a present to add to my card front. Lastly, I embellished with the adorable camera brads!

For the inside, I added the "Congratulations" greeting with more washi tape! This is a easy and fun card you can create today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment