Sunday, May 28, 2023

Summer Fun & Sunshine!


 Hello Ai fans! Well, it's the first holiday of the summer and you know what that means? Yep. Fun in the sun is in full swing. Break out your whites, swimsuits and beach umbrellas. It's time to soak it in while we can. 

To create this card, I made the background using Skinny Washi and Glitter Chevron Washi. I added Blue Glitter Enamel Dots in corners. I made a mat for the ephemera piece with Butterfly Washi and more of the Glitter Chevron Washi. Then I attached the pieces together and decorated the edges with many summer themed brads. I used: Beach Umbrellas, Sunglasses-Colored, Water Splat, and Crab & Lobster Brad Sets. The entire list with links are found below:

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment