Sunday, May 14, 2023

You're Hot!

Hello everyone. I'm here today to share a love card. Now, maybe two lizards don't strike you as the objects of love. I beg to differ! I've known several people who adore their pet lizards and other cold blooded creatures. They're not for me but I still like this theme as there is a twist of humor in it.

I used washi tape for the background instead of paper. I don't have a lot of desert themed paper but I had two washi tapes. With a bit of sky washi and some green skinny washi, a perfect background was born! This was a fun one to put it together.


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment