Saturday, May 21, 2016

"...a bicycle built for two"



Hello everyone!  You remember this song don't you? "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do...".  Well I had this stamp set from "Stampin Up" entitled "Pedal Pusher" and as I was making this card I couldn't get the tune out of my head.  Which isn't a bad thing, it just stays with you, "I'm half crazy all for the love of you...."



Anyway, with this song playing in my head and as inspiration I admit, I used this magnificent glitter swirl pink washi tape for the background.  "...It won't be a stylish marriage....." Covering a piece of card stock with this sparkly goodness!  Then I added the sun and cloud brads and the mini stitched flower brads-bright in the cute little basket all from eyelet outlet "....I can't afford a carriage..."



I finished it off with a piece of the Swirl Bling - Jewel Champagne these are great to use as they are or cut them to use just a portion of them like I did...and they are sticky backed so they adhere without any glue!  Very cool!  "...but you'll look sweet upon the seat...".  I hope you like my card inspired by Henry Dacre's Song "Daisy Bell" "...of a bicycle built for two" and now I bet you have this tune stuck in your head too!

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest little scene, Barry! I love how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i *LOVE* this, barry! what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete