Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mixed Media Tags

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans, it's Saturday!!! Time for some relaxation and crafting.

Today I have some fun mixed media tags I created using several Eyelet Outlet products and stamps from Rubbernecker.

The tag bases were made months ago... they were my "clean up" tags, from other projects. I didn't want to waste left over ink spray or acrylic paint from those projects so I use manila tags or paper to "clean up" and save them for other things.

On my first tag I used the Random Distress background stamp, several words from the Discover Words stamp set, and the sketchy looking circle from the Scuffs, Scraps, and Stains stamp set from Rubbernecker to add more depth to the background. For added texture I randomly added some washi tape and jewel bling. The focal point is made with layers of paper flowers.


For my second tag I used the ink splotch and one of the sentiment stamps from the Scuffs, Scraps, & Stains set on the background, then several of the words form the Discover Words set. I used some swirl bling and paper flowers to add to the visual upward motion in the tag.


Supplies:


I hope today's projects have inspired you to create something pretty today.


1 comment:

  1. looooooooooooooove these... so cool, so fun, so loose! perfection!

    ReplyDelete