My first card features 7 images from the Rubbernecker Diva Inchies stamped in black. I am a huge inchie fan and this set is filled with awesome girlie images.
I also cut individual gems from one of the Swirl Bling in Jewel Pink to embellish the stamped images.
My second card features Rubbernecker Stamps Heard You're sentiment, which pairs perfectly with some Bandaid Brads from Eyelet Outlet.
Here's a close-up of the text.
My final card features a gorgeous Rubbernecker Stamps Wild Garden Border 1 stamped in green on a piece of blue designer paper.
The Wild Garden was the perfect place for all sorts of Eyelet Outlet creatures to frolic. There are two orange butterfly brads.
And a little baby bunny hiding in the grass.
I also added sun and cloud brads in the sky with some sticker sentiments.
I hope you have fun browsing through the Rubbernecker Stamp Gallery (they are so many cool images) and using lots of fun Eyelet Outlet products too.
- Rubbernecker Stamps Diva Inchies
- Eyelet Outlet Women's Eye Glass Brads
- Eyelet Outlet Cell Phone Selfie Brad
- Eyelet Outlet Swirl Bling in Jewel Pink
- Rubbernecker Stamps Heard You're
- Eyelet Outlet Bandaid Brads
- Rubbernecker Stamps Wild Garden Border 1
- Eyelet Outlet Butterfly Brads
- Eyelet Outlet Rabbit Brad
- Eyelet Outlet Sun & Cloud Brads
You can join me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling