Friday, May 13, 2016

box for a chocolate by Marina Gridasova

Hello ladies! It's Marina here today and I want to show you my new project - a box for a chocolate.
 For a base I use my old stash and some paper pieces, and of course Eyelet Outlet products for making this box more intresting and complete.
 details:




I use soft, romantic palette and prints, some die-cuts and washi tape with birds (because there are must be birds in romantic scene - aren't they?). Pearl stripes and enamel dots - my favs embellishments to make small accents that make your work completely. and also don't forget about flower composition (in other case it won't be romantic! hahaha))))
For small projects like this you don't need lot of papers - just stripes and pieses of patterned paper and great embellishments! Especially our new resins - they are pretty amazing! ))) And here I used light mint flower for my swirl branch.

Here are the Eyelet Outlet products used:
Paper flowers light pink
Flower Flatback Resin - 30mm
Flower Flatback Resin - 30mm
Flower flatback resin 12 mm
Pearl bling strip white
Pearl brads - cream/silver
Coloring book butterfly brads
Enamel dots - white
Enamel dots - Purple
Washi tape - bird

Hope you will like my layout ))))


 Marina

2 comments: