Monday, May 30, 2016

Let's Make Out

Don't you love the fun colors in the Photo Inspiration at Addicted to Stamps and More.


I immediately wanted to break-out my Popcorn Brads and have some fun.


I started building my design using this week's Freshly Made Sketch.  


My original thought was to use *Date Night* as my sentiment, but when I found this Sweet Stamp Shop sentiment in my stash, it made me giggle (and have flashbacks to high school), so I used it.


These popcorn brads are just so fun.  I also incorporated swirl bling, enamel dots and my favorite ... glitter enamel dots.


They come in lots of fun colors (like the red & blue you see here).

Products used:

You can join me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling








1 comment:

  1. absolutely BRILLIANT... in fact, it's picture perfect!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete