Friday, May 6, 2016

Breezing By!

I have been working the

in Novi, MI this week.

It has been so enjoyable to talk brads, eyelets, washi tape with all the Eyelet Outlet Fans!
 I hope you'll stop in tomorrow to say hi to me!!

Here are a couple of card I created using the fantastic stamps found at Rubbernecker Stamps
and the fun Eyelet Outlet Product!!


Rubbernecker Stamps:  Breezy Flowers
Eyelet Outlet:




Rubbernecker Stamps: Peanut Butter

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you'll get a chance to stop by the Rubbernecker 
or Eyelet Outlet booth at a Scrapbook convention soon!!

If not, check out their online stores!

Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up

1 comment:

  1. what a great combination of the fabulous stamps and the UBER-cute brads... they are like the peanut and butter of these gorgeous cards! :)

    ReplyDelete