Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Camping Time!!

Hi everyone!!

Noe here ... I hope your week is turning out wonderful ... Today I come with a different card, I called it "Camping Time" because it reminds me of those summer camping nights!! Look!!


Very easy to do!! First step to make my card has been stamped my selected stamps on a piece of cardboard ... I have colored each of them with my Spectrum Noirs Markers and finally I created my background with pan pastel colors... love them! They are perfect to integrated in my composition and don´t change my coloring stamp... Finally, I have been adding various EO brads and the "Fox Flatback resin" to completing my scene... Ready!!


Products used from EO Store:

Hope you like this funny card!! I really enjoyed making it ... it reminded me my time of girl scout and our camping time!! :)

Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. that card is SO CUTE you've almost made me willing to go camping!!! (...almost, lol...) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete