Saturday, May 14, 2016

Graduation Dessert Stand w/ video Tutorial

My husband is about to graduate with his Masters in business and we are throwing him a party.  I have a friend that makes the prettiest cookies and I wanted a dessert stand to display them all.  I have been dying to decorate my Deflecto dessert stand and I now have the perfect occasion to use it!!  



I went with a black an white theme on this stand, and just used the year of graduation as the topper and then added all kinds of fun bling all around the edges.  Here is a full video tutorial on how I made the stand with the electrifying Chibitronic lights I added in on all 3 tiers and the top.



I used 2 types of sticky back gems on the project, Bumpy Bling and Round Jewels Black and White.

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/


Here are some up close shots of the stand.




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my fun dessert stand all lit up for graduation.


Supplies Used
Stand - Deflecto
Holder - Deflecto
Light Kit - Chibitronics
Papers - DCWV
Flowers - Prima
Washi Tape - Scotch
Gems - Eyelet Outlet
Punch - EK Success
Circle Cutter - Kreaxtions
Alpha Stickers - American Crafts
Tape Runner - Scotch
Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!!

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. that is one of the coolest projects i've ever seen! truly raising the bar of cleverness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one of the coolest projects i've ever seen! truly raising the bar of cleverness!

    ReplyDelete