Friday, November 18, 2022

Have YoursELF A Merry Christmas!

Happy Friday, friends!  Do you make your own holiday cards to send or do you buy them?  I don't know about you, but I feel like Christmas is coming WAY too fast!   

I am scrambling to get my holiday cards finished, so I decided to create a fun center-step card for one of my favorite co-workers! 
This fun-fold was perfect to use several fun embellishments!  On the center panel, behind the elves, I wanted some sparkly bling, so I used the beautiful 1/2" Snowflake Bling.  I added the Snowflake Brads to the side panels, and what elf card would be complete without the Elf Brads!  They were perfect to go on either side of the sentiment. 
In case you are unfamiliar with this fun-fold, it is free-standing, and this is what it looks like from the side.  You can also see how the inside of the card is decorated. 
I hope that you will leave a comment and share about your holiday cards!  If you make your own, do you mass produce the same card for everyone, or do you create individual cards?  
Shopping List: 

Snowflake Brads

Snowflake Bling - 1 1/2 Inch

Elf Brads

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim


Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment