Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Pretty paper... pretty ribbons... pretty Christmas tags!!

 Do you enjoy Christmas gift wrapping, ribbons, tags, and all the pretty things?? I do! 


Wrapping Christmas presents is one of my favorite things to do! So, I am hoping that having a few Christmas tags ready to go will make it even more fun! I enjoyed creating a variety of tags and even created a "bookmark" style one for any book lovers on your gift giving list!


These 2 tags highlight the adorable brads from the new Christmas set called, Santa Deer Brads! I even added a few pearl brown jewels and black glitter washi! So fun!


On these 2 Christmas tags, I focused on the adorable little red truck brads! I added the black glitter washi as my "road" and filled the truck bed with a Christmas tree and presents! I think this little truck is absolutely adorable! 

Lastly, I created a fun gingerbread theme gift tag and a snowflake bookmark that could also be used as a gift tag! I love the versatility of the crafting products by Eyelet Outlet! See my shopping list below! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment