Saturday, November 12, 2022

Happiest of Holidays!


 Hello EO fans! I'm here with a holiday card for you today. I'm in full holiday mode already and I'm having a blast making these for my Christmas card mailing next month. It'll be here before I know it!

This is a window card. There is a circle cut into the middle of the card base. Inside I placed green cardstock. I then used a decorative circle die to cut out the argyle patterned paper. Next I used a punch to cut out the white scalloped circle. I then used Glitter Star Washi Tape to cover a white square of cardstock. I punched this with a circle punch and glued it to the white scallop.

Now for the embellishments! I used a Sled Brad and Snow Couple Brad in the circle. I added a Sayings Bubble Brad that says Let it Snow. I put the completed white scallop in the middle of the green window with double-sided foam tape. Finally I added Snowflake Bling as the final touch.

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment