Friday, November 25, 2022

Walking In a Winter Wonderland

 Hello, friends!  So happy to be here with you today!  A week has passed since my last post, and I have made a little more progress on my Christmas cards.  How about you? 

I had so much fun creating this Bay Window card (I had never used this fold before) starring a little winter wonderland scene that I made starring some of the amazing winter/holiday brads that are in the shop (see my shopping list below for the links).
I started with a square of Bristol Smooth card stock and I ink-blended the entire square using Distress Oxide Ink in Chipped Sapphire.  I did several rounds of spritzing it with water to add the snow fall to the sky.  I die-cut some hills using a die that I have in my stash, adhered them to the square and trimmed the edges off.  I added some sparkly texture paste to the hills.  My tub is nearly dried out, and it has been retired, so I need to find another sparkly paste that I like.
I then added the brads to the panel to create my scene.  To complete my card, I added my favorite - the Glitter Enamel Dots in red!  I couldn't believe how cute this turned out. 
I love this card fold, as it folds flat for mailing, but it stands on its own, and the possibilities are endless! 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment