Tuesday, November 8, 2022

"Sea"son's Greetings!

Do you have friends or family who live in a tropical climate? They might enjoy this "SEAside SEAson's Greeting" card for the Holidays!

I started with creating my tropical Christmas tree using the long blue jewel strip for lights and adding tropical brads! For my Christmas tree topper I used a turquoise jewel bling.  I also added a tree stand using black glitter washi and a few presents! And who wouldn't want to slip away on a Santa Sailboat? I thought that would be a fun addition!

Lastly, I created a sentiment banner across the top and added more colorful, jewel bling to embellish my "Season's Greetings"! I love the versatility of the crafting products by Eyelet Outlet!

 So, pop on some Tropical Christmas music and start some "SEAsonal Crafting"! See my shopping list below! Thanks so much for stopping by!

SHOPPING LIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment