Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes

 Hello Christmas Crafters and Card Makers! Here is a card I created with a postage stamp style image and fun Eyelet Outlet accessories! 


I started with the Christmas postage stamp image and added some coloring to the background using alcohol markers. I then added some sparkle glitter for snow and embellished with the Snow Tree Brads. To create my background I stamped the sentiment in blue to coordinate with the border washi tape called "glitter tall tree washi tape wide" and added the most adorable little reindeer brads from the set Santa Deer Brads!



I hope you are making great progress on your Christmas crafts and greeting cards! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment