Friday, November 4, 2022

Hey Pumpkin! Dex Card

Hi friends!  I had so much fun creating my last Memory Dex Card that I decided I needed to create a fall-themed one to share with you!   I also am participating in a Dex swap, so this was a great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone! 

I colored up these cute images with Copic Markers, cut them out and set them aside.   I knew that I wanted to pair her with some fall brads, so when I die-cut my Memory Dex card, I knew that I would need multiple layers so that I could add some foam to leave room for the brads in back.  I die-cut one card from heavy-weight card stock, and I cut two more from two different patterned papers.

I used my paper trimmer to cut the plaid card to 2" and I adhered it to the leaf patterned card.  I wrapped them with Sparkle Copper Glitter Washi Tape (this is literally my favorite washi ever!) and then I adhered my colored images to the card front.  

I added a Pumpkin Brad at the base of her feet and scattered some Mini Leaf Brads all around.  Once they were in place, I added foam tape to the back and adhered it to the heavyweight dex card.   Lastly, I stamped my sentiment, and I bordered it with a layer of cardstock that I wrapped with the washi.
I hope that my swap partner (and you, of course) loves this card as much as I did!  I had a really hard time putting it in the mail. 
Thank you so much for hanging out with me for a little while!  
Xoxo, Kim

Shopping List

Pumpkin Brads

Mini Leaf Brads

Sparkle Copper Glitter Washi Tape


Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment