Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!!

 Christmas planning, crafting, and preparing is in full swing! I just love this image of Santa gazing up at the sparkling, decked out tree... 

I love using Kraft cardstock for my card bases and started with adding a Christmas sentiment in brown and distressing the edges! Then I used my Christmas tree image with Santa and colored in with markers! I embellished with Swirl Bling Jewel in Champagne, and Jewel Bling Strips in green and clear. My tree topper was a Stippled Jewel Edge Brad in Clear. I also added a little fuzzy, white, fun flocking to Santa's white fur trimming!


Lastly, I decided a Christmas banner across the top would add more layering and of course sparkle and used the Swirl Bling Jewel in Champagne!! 

I hope you are making great progress on your Christmas crafts and greeting cards! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment