Sunday, November 27, 2022

Polar Bear Wishes


 Today I've got a Christmas card with a decidedly outdoor theme. Eyelet Outlet has a lot of animal brads but the Polar Bear Set is one of my favorites. It comes with a large and a small bear. I've made them the focal points of my card.

I began this card by cutting two pieces of white cardstock 2" by 5". I covered one with strips of washi tape using Poinsettia Washi Tape and Holiday Washi Tape. Then I tore an edge off of each piece so that they I could adhere them to a green mat. This was then glued on to a red A2 card base. I made a sentiment strip and mounted it on red cardstock. It was very easy to tear the washi tape covered pieces to get a distressed looking pieces for a little different look. You can also cut washi tape covered cardstock with dies or an electronic cutter. 

I cut a decorative circle out of cardstock covered in Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape. Now for the fun EO brads. In the center I placed a Pine Tree Brad, a Sleigh Brad and the small Polar Bear Brad. I used the large Polar Bear Brad on the left side of the sentiment as an accent.

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment