Sunday, November 13, 2022

May Your Season Sparkle!

 

 Hello EO fans! It's Janet here again to share another of my holiday cards featuring Eyelet Outlet products. This is a slimline card. I backed the border with Sparkle White Glitter Tape and it provides a nice contrast to the dark red border. I used it also as a mat. I added a Cardinal Profile Brad, Female Cardinal Brad, and a Holly Brad. In the background I used the Snowflake Brads which come in various sizes. 

Here's a close up of the brads used in the card. You can see the Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape in the border also. It adds a nice shine.


Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment