Saturday, June 17, 2023

 Bloom with Happiness


Happy Saturday!! I woke up this morning feeling “blingy”. Have you ever felt that?  You know, that feeling where you just needed to put bling on everything? Well, my 6x6” Bloom with Happiness card are my blingy feelings on paper. 

I created the mandala flower using the Stamplistic large and small Lotus stamps. I fussy cut each layer and stacked them upon each other to create a 3-D effect. The colorful petals are made by using the Color Wheel Washi tape outlined in black.

 Each petal is adorned with some sparkly bling of course from Eyelet Outlet! I used the multi size Jewel Bling in green and blue and purple Glitter Enamel dots. The very center of the mandala features a 14mm black Pearl Brad.

 To tie the Color Wheel washi tape back in, I used it as a border surrounding a teal blue 5.5x5.5” paper background.

To complete the card off, I stamped and heat embossed a sweet sentiment that would bring a smile to anyone’s face.

 Hope you enjoy!!

SHOPPING LIST

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment