Saturday, June 24, 2023

You Make Me Happy

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I was feeling quite adventurous this week, so I decided to try a new card making technique for this week’s project.  This 6x6” front folding card was made by strategically cutting strips of cardstock and layering them to make a beautiful background.  And, the best part, I love how it turned out!  Not only do the 3-D pieces add dimension, but the serene color palate calms me and the inspirational sayings on each of the four tags make me smile…because YOU MAKE ME HAPPY.

 The gorgeous rhinestone and pearl bling on the top and bottom of the card is called Fancy Long Bling – Pearls and Jewels from Eyelet Outlet, of course! My go-to for all things embellishment!! These add just the perfect amount of sparkle and sophistication the card needed.

Each one of the four inspirational tags have a different colored eyelet from the Brown Eyelet Mix punched into it to hold a ribbon along with Matte Pink Enamel Dots and White Pearl Bling in multiple sizes.

 To finish the card off and keep with the serene theme, I decided to use a one-word embellishment which I cut into a flag end.

This is definitely one of my favorites so far! What do you think???

 Hope you enjoy!!

 SHOPPING LIST


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy 


No comments:

Post a Comment