Sunday, June 25, 2023

Drive-In Theater - Baby You Can Drive My Car

Are you nostalgic about drive-in movie theaters like I am? I am a child of the 80s and movie drive-ins were still alive and well, barely, when I was a teenager. I sure had fun going to many late night movies and staying for the dusk to dawn movie run. Usually there were three movies but I can’t say I made it to the third too often although I tried! 

Today I’m celebrating that by-gone experience with a pre-printed card from my computer. I printed the image twice and cut out extra pieces of the car and sign and layered them up with foam tape to give it a handmade and dimensional touch. I have used many Eyelet Outlet products to decorate my card which celebrates all things to do with drive-in movie theaters and the cars we turned into the best seats in the house!

Hopefully, you recognize the song title in my card. Since it is a song, I needed to add some Music Note Brads. I also use the brand new Driving Brads. The steering wheel shape is a lot of fun. I couldn’t resist also using the Palm Tree Brads to accentuate the setting sun. The movie sign was decorated with EO Popcorn Ticket Brads, and Movie Brads. 

Here’s a list of all the brads I used for this card:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi taOpe, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment