Saturday, June 10, 2023

Up, Up and Away - In my Macaron Balloon

 Up Up and Away – In my Macaron Balloon

🎤 This adorable creation just makes me want to sing! 🎤

Have you ever needed the perfect cardstock for your project but couldn’t find what you wanted?

Well, that’s exactly what happened to me when I started to create this.  I knew I wanted the highlight to be pastel macarons, but didn’t have any cardstock that fit what I wanted. So, with the help of Eyelet Outlet, I created EXACTLY what I wanted using the Macaron washi tape.  The flexibility using this washi tape allowed me to accent the exact colors I wanted. It turned out beyond what I was hoping for!! 

After creating the perfect macaron “cardstock”, I was able to continue bringing my balloon to life. The Macaron Balloon is bejeweled with eight light green 4mm jewels around the top bunting, eight green 8mm cut jewels around the bunting in the middle, and 12 light green 4mm jewels around the basket.

And what’s a balloon ride without a sip or two of wine? If you look closely in the basket, you will see a bottle of white wine from the Mixed Wine Bottle Eyelets sitting on a cute, little table. Cheers!

You can let your imagination SOAR when you use washi tape to create patterned cardstock.  The SKY'S the limit!

Try it…you’ll thank me later.  😊

SHOPPING LIST


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗 Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment