Tuesday, June 13, 2023

To a "tool-riffic" Dad!

Father's Day is just around the corner! Here is a fun card for you to create!

I started with a standard size card, stamping and coloring the bottom trim and using the black glitter washi and tape measure washi to create the background. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut various tools to add dimension. I stamped my sentiment and added the tool brad embellishments.

For the inside I added a few "tool" sayings and created a border along the bottom using the tape measure washi and more stamped, colored, and fussy cut tools! I also added a black enamel dot for a nail head. As in, "you nailed it!" I hope you enjoy! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment