Thursday, June 22, 2023

Popping By to Say Hello

Good Thursday morning crafters! Today I'm "popping by" with a little shaker card embellished with a couple of Eyelet Outlet popcorn brads!  


Eyelet Outlet carries some of the best sequins I've seen anywhere.  There's lots of different shapes and colors to choose from.  Today I'm simulating popcorn with the yellow and white round sequins.  I've also nestled one of our little bluebird brads into the shrubbery.  I'm sure he's hoping for a piece of popcorn to fall his direction!

I created this card with Cricut Design Space and if you're a Cricut crafter and would like to make this card, too, I've shared the file and detailed instructions on my Cricut profile.  Just follow the links in my post to order your brads and sequins from Eyelet Outlet and then search for my name, Susan Creech, in the Cricut Community or follow the link beneath my photo below.  





No comments:

Post a Comment