Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Congratulations to the Bride & Groom!

 Wedding season is upon us! Do you need a congratulatory card to give to the happy couple? I hope this idea inspires you!


I started with a 6x6 kraft card stock base and created a "road" using the black glitter washi tape! I stamped and fussy cut my car adding foam tape to elevate the getaway car and the "best day" tag. I added the adorable soda cans from the new collection called drink cooler brads with twine for extra fun! And the round jewel brads in white made for great, sparkly headlights. Lastly for my sentiment banner, I embossed "Congratulations" in silver and added the wedding bells in silver and gold!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment