Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sweet Summer Time


 I am a HUGE fan of yellow. It makes me feel energized and it symbolizes fun and good times. I also love citrus and the new Lemonade & Fruit Brad set checks off all my boxes. In the set, you'll find slices of citrus and a pitcher full of lemon yumminess.

This is a mini-slimline card that features the new Lemonade & Fruit Brads and the Cocktail Brads. I mean a little lemony margarita can't be wrong right? Two strips of Sparkle Blue Glitter Washi Tape looks so great on the yellow and white heat embossed background. I just added two Cocktail Brads and another Pitcher and fruit slice to it. I used a ready made ephemera piece but also dressed that up with brads from the new set. Finally I added a few White Enamel Dots to finish it up with a crisp finish. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. I think I know just the friend that would love to get this as a surprise in the mail!

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment