Monday, June 12, 2023

Just for Dad

 

My husband is an avid golfer so for fathers day this year I chose 
a golf scene. The image of the golf cart is surrounded by golf shoe brads and palm
tree brads available at Eyelet Outlet and perfect to use for this card. I also 
used some spring brads for the tire centers.

The botton of the card includes some chevon washi tape from Eyelet Outlet
as well as the golf bag to provide some added color.
I dabbed in the clouds with distress oxide
inks to help fill the sky and add to composition of the scene.

I hope you enjoy this father's day card and I will see you again next Monday
with a seashore scene.

Shopping List from Eyeley Outlet
 Spring Brad 8mm
Boot Shoe Print Brads
Palm Tree Brads
Chevron Washi Tape


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment