Thursday, June 29, 2023

You're a CROCSTAR!

 The little shoe charms folks are wearing these days remind me of brads, so an idea for a card was born!


On this one, I used Eyelet Outlet star brads for the shoe charms and some star washi tape in the corners and a few strips of skinny glitter washi tape as well.  I added an enamel star to the swirl beneath my sentiment.  

Trust me, whatever your Croc loving friends are in to, we've got a brad for that, so the sky's the limit on this card idea!  We've got fairies, horses, donuts, cars, cats....you name it!  

On this one I used some of our lovely round jeweled brads for the charms and added some of our glitter rainbow washi tape, skinny glitter washi tape and swirl bling.  


Thanks for being here today and happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment