Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Adventure Awaits...

 Do you have time to squeeze in one more adventure this summer? If not you maybe a friend? I think this would be a fun card to give a future traveler to wish them a wonderful end of summer adventure!


This card was so fun to create and had me dreaming of one more summer adventure!! I started with adding the Land & Sea Washi tape on the bottom and top of my white card stock. I created vintage style motel keys with various fun vacation wishes. I added the adorable suitcase brad, airplane brad, and cruise ship brad to each motel key. After stamping a red bunting across the top, I added each motel key with a pearl brad and foam tape! I finished off my creation with distressing around the edge with blue ink and layering my creation on to black stock. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

 





No comments:

Post a Comment