Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Back To School

 As summer is coming to a close, it is time to gear up for "back to school".

I created this card thinking it would be a sweet way to encourage a teacher as they prepare to head back to school or perhaps to send to your child's teacher with a little note of encouragement! My card base is the standard 4.25 x 5.50 which I trimmed with film strip washi tape. I then created my card adding stamps, distress inks, and my greeting. Next, I embellished with tape measure washi tape and dots washi tape. Lastly, I added the paper flowers in yellow and white adding some distress inks for dimension and a orange brad for the center. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment