Thursday, August 10, 2023

Floral Gift Bag

 I've been enjoying making a new style of gift bag on my Cricut this week.  The talented designer that inspired this pleated bag actually intended the flaps to fold inward on this bag with ribbon handles, but I've been playing around adding different decorative edges to the flaps and folding them toward the outside of the completed bag.


The fun really gets going when I create the belly band that slips over the top to hold the bag closed.  I had so many options among my Eyelet Outlet products for decorating this belly band that it was honestly difficult to decide! In the end I opted for a strip of our Fancy Long Bling with gems and pearls and some of our lovely paper flowers.  I used an Eyelet Outlet pearl brad for the center of the flower.



Thanks for stopping in today!









No comments:

Post a Comment