Thursday, August 31, 2023

Baby Dresser Card

Happy Thursday, crafters!  Today I've got a sweet little baby card for you that I made on my Cricut Maker.  I used the debossing tip to add some texture to the dresser, but the best part of this card were the fabulous Eyelet Outlet products that were used!


I love the way the book washi tape looks on the top shelf!  The next shelf holds one of our book brads, a brown teddy bear brad, and a train engine brad from the train mix set.  And of course, the little hanger brad for the outfit!  I also added some enamel dots on the drawers.

I've shared the file for this card on my Cricut profile, so if you're a Cricut crafter, you can make this card for a little one you love!   

Thanks for stopping in today!  Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment