Monday, August 14, 2023

Flower Box

 


This is a fun pop up flower box I made using a number
of great embellishments from Eyelet Outlet. The paper
flowers came from Eyelet Outlet and they have many colors
and I really like that each package has different sizes. That
allowed me to layer the flowers and attach a pearl heart brad
 to hold them together.

The box is from a die cut I have and then I decorated it with
paper and added the gold dotted washi tape to fancy it up
a little bit more. In the corner there is green ladybug brad
from Eyelet Outlet and two gold enamel dots.

Here is Your Eyelet Outlet Shopping List
Paper flowers
Ladybug Brad
Heart Pearl Brads
Glitter Enamel Dots
Gold Foil Washi Tape

I will see you next Monday - keep creating!


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment