Saturday, August 19, 2023

Donut Even....

Happy Saturday Everyone!! 

Is there anyone out there that doesn’t LOVE donuts? If so, I haven’t met them yet. If you ask me, I think they should be their own food group. 😊

 

As you can see, I was totally inspired by the ever-so-popular DONUT this week. 

I created this extremely unique card, which is called an Interlocking Square card, by hand scoring and cutting out the design and layering different types of cardstock to give it stability.


On the front of the card, are six “windows” that pop open.
  Each window is decorated with a Donut Brad pop-dotted up for extra dimension. 

Inside each window, each Blue Blinged out box and on the inside of the card is the coordinating Donut Washi Tape!! How fun is that?!?!

But wait!  It gets even better!  Did you know Eyelet Outlet also carries the cutest matching stamps that totally bring everything together????

 

The sentiment on the inside "I donut know what I'd do without you" and the adorable donut stamp are from the Donut Stamp Set which was specifically designed with these brads and washi tape in mind!!

I. CAN'T. EVEN. ON. THE. CUTENESS.


This card was such a blast to make. Hope you enjoy! 

I’m off to get me a chocolate donut! 😊 

 SHOPPING LIST



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment