Sunday, August 6, 2023

Congrats - Made with Love and a Little Washi Tape


 I hear all the time that people don't know what to do with washi tape. I sympathize because I thought the same thing before I saw all the fantastic work from the Eyelet Outlet Design Team. Over time, I've really fallen in love with washi tape and from time to time, I like to make card that's almost nothing but washi. That brings me to today's card.

On this congratulatory card, I've used many different washi tapes! I enjoy mixing the different patterns while adding a little whimsy to it. Even the wood border is a wide washi tape that I put on a piece of cardstock before cutting it with a border maker. And of course, a little bling is absolutely necessary for any card from Eyelet Outlet! Here I used clear jewel strip bling to further accent the border and break up the vertical and horizontal lines of the washi tapes. See below for a list of all of them I used plus a couple Cocktail Brads for good measure! Take a look at your stash and make something similar or place an order to get tapes you think would go well together. I guarantee you'll enjoy it and maybe even surprise yourself!

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment