Sunday, August 27, 2023

Roaring Good Time - Masculine Birthday


 Hi everyone! It's Janet and today I have a fun driving card featuring a background made with really cool Washi Tape. I also used Driving Brads, red, and black Glitter Enamel Dots. I created fun sunglasses with a Sunglass Brad. Inside the frame, I colored black with a marker and then I filled the lens space in with Glossy Accents. I think the glasses look like they have actual lenses in them. It's a neat effect and it could be fun with any color to create colored sunglass lenses. 

To make the background, I applied the washi tape on white cardstock and then cut it into three pieces. I applied them on top of red A2 card. I made the accent with dies. It is a great place to stage the Driving Brads and enamel accents. This is a great birthday card for almost any man. It's a good one to keep in your stash and ready to give away.

Shopping List:


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment