Thursday, August 3, 2023

Snowy Neighborhood Buckle Fold Card

 A few weeks ago I'd never heard of a buckle fold card, but after learning about them from my friend Janet, I'm addicted to them!  They lend themselves so well to Eyelet Outlet products, too! Here's one of my recent ones.


I created this card in Cricut Design Space, but there are many tutorials on YouTube for this type card using paper punches if you don't have a Cricut.  

I decorated the front of the card with a holly brad on the house and a couple of little caroler brads at the door.  On the buckle part of the card I used a snowy tree brad and a snowman.

Here's what the card looks like when it's open.There's so many opportunities for decorating this type of card, I am sure you'll be seeing more of these from me in future posts.


If you are a Cricut crafter and would like to create this card, I've shared the file on my Cricut Profile in the Cricut Community on Design Space. 









No comments:

Post a Comment