Monday, August 28, 2023

Your Biggest Fan

 


I have been waiting to use these cute fan brads from Eyelet Outlet.
And, I found the perfect opportunity with this image from
Power Poppies. I also added the screw brads from Eyelet Outlet 
since they went so well with the scene.

Of course, I had to use my favorite - the glitter washi tape that
I love from Eyelet Outlet and I embellished the strips with black
pearls. The last item I use was an pink enamel heart. 

Although some might consider this for Valentine's Day, I think
it is a great card for anytime of the year

Your Eyelet Outlet Shopping List is Here:
Telephone and Fan brads
Screw brads
Pink Heatt Enamels
Skinny glitter Washi set
Pearl Bling Multi Count 

See you next Monday and Keep Creating!


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment