Saturday, May 26, 2018

Book Stamp Set

Hi, this is Rebecca. Welcome to the weekend, and Happy Memorial Day for us US folks!

Today I have some quick cards, made quicker with the new Book Stamp Set!



First, a confession: I am not a talented, experienced stamper. I am an occasional stamper with some pretty basic stamping supplies. I love to look at all the lovely card stamp work around here, but I’m usually more likely to use my own ink for a messy background than a clean card front. But I have to tell you, these stamps stamped so cleanly! I was worried about my skill at getting a good, photographable impression on the large oval, but it (along with the other stamps in the pack) worked great for me without any extra prep.

This first card also uses Book Washi TapeBook Brads, and Pearl Bling Strips. Quick and easy!


Then for a second quick card, I stamped a few books to coordinate with this cross-stitched piece (it was on my desk waiting for a use, and this card seemed like a good time). Just added a few Jewel Bling pieces, and done.


And finally, I went bright to coordinate with the bright color Book Brads. A few Enamel Hearts and coordinating Washi (herehere and something similar here ) made this one a quick project, too.


The Book Stamp Set is now available on the site, along with 15 other all new Stamp sets that coordinate with other Eyelet Outlet Brads, washi and more. We’re so excited to have these coordinating stamps, and I can’t wait to use them with some scrap pages, too!








2 comments:

  1. What a great set of stamps! Those brads are terrific!
    Lovely cards, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love the idea of stamps to coordinate with the super cute brads that I love, but struggle to use! My favorite is how you layered the book stamp behind the What's the story? sentiment, but I also love how you layered the book washi to look like a wall of books!

    ReplyDelete