Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thirsty for Eyelet Outlet Drink Brads!

We're so excited that the new brads are available now at the Eyelet Outlet Store!

Today I'm showing you the new Beer Brads set.  Using my Cricut Maker, I decided to use a combination of print-then-cut as well as paper piecing on this barmaid image from Cricut's Autumn Creations cartridge.  I flattened all layers except the gold and white then went ahead and used some strategically placed pop dots on her blouse to make up for it!  LOL!  😉


Next up, since it's "Throw Back Thursday," I thought I'd do a recreation of this card I showed you a few months back that features "Joan" from Cricut Suburbia cartridge having an Eyelet Outlet Cocktail!  



Here's "Allen," also from Cricut Suburbia cartridge, out on the town with an Eyelet Outlet Beer Brad! 


Thanks for stopping in today and if you've worked up a thirst for Eyelet Outlet drink brads, you can find them at Eyelet Outlet.com in our "Food & Drink" section!  




1 comment:

  1. Love these. Suburbia is one of my favorite cartridges. I never thought to flatten only part of an image and still cut the others. Thanks for the great tip.

    ReplyDelete