Friday, May 25, 2018

Wanna Hang Out?

I hope you come to the Eyelet Outlet blog every day - EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. The design team posts daily here on the blog and... WOW! What a talented group. And even better than that, by coming here you get to see all the new products Eyelet Outlet has to offer.

For instance, the past few days the new clear stamps have been revealed. They are amazing and so economical, too! Check them out in the store by clicking HERE.

And the new brads are AMAZING! There are so many to choose from. You're going to love them!!! Go HERE to see what I'm talking about.

For my card today I used some of the new clothing brads. I created a clothesline (using paper strips and a piece of linen twine) to hang my "clothes" out to dry on a gorgeous partly cloudy spring day.




Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Skinny Washi Tape




Can't you just smell the fresh scent of the laundry? 
Bliss!




No comments:

Post a Comment