Friday, May 18, 2018

It's Always Summer Somewhere


Are you ready for another Instagram hop? This time Eyelet Outlet is pairing up with The Project Bin for a hop. It won't be long. In fact, the Instagram hop starts at 9:00 AM today, so by the time you see this, it just might be time. The hop will start on Instagram at Eyelet Outlet.

Both design teams are participating. If you will follow each of them and leave a comment on each hop post, you will be entered to win one of two prizes! The Project Bin and Eyelet Outlet are both giving away a $25 gift certificate. Winners will be chosen randomly and posted by May 25th.

Oh my goodness, I couldn't be  more excited about this. 

For my card, I went to one of my most favorite places in the whole world... 

THE BEACH!



Eyelet Outlet Products:


and 



I used the Washi Tape to create the water. I tore one edge of the center pieces to give it the look of subtle waves. 



But you don't want to head to the beach! You want to go to Instagram for the hop. Remember, there are FANTASTIC PRIZES to be won!



No comments:

Post a Comment