Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Welcome Little One

Hello everyone.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.

Two weeks ago I shared a card using the Baby Animal Brads at Eyelet Outlet.  If you missed it, you can see it here.  They're just so cute!  Since they were still out on my craft table (which looks like a hurricane just went through) I decided to use them again in a card I call, "Welcome Little One".



I paired the Baby Animals with the Sun & Cloud Brads and the Clear Glitter Enamel Dots.  The background was created using the Color Wheel Washi Tape.

I remembered seeing a baby mobile embellishment at my local craft store and I used the memory of that to make my own version.  Given the amount of time it took me, I should have just gone back to the store to retrieve it.  I cut it from gray and white cardstock and used embroidery floss from which to hang the animals.


 The soft colors in the washi tape provide the perfect backdrop for the mobile, but there are so many great options from which to choose. Just click here to see the large selection as we have some new stock in you won't want to miss.

I created the greeting and sentiment, matching it to the cardstock.  Here's the inside...with another opportunity to use the brads.



While these brads are perfect for baby themed layouts and projects, they can be used in other ways.  Here's a card I made with them sure to put a smile on the face of those who see it...at least that's my hope.




Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

1 comment: