Friday, May 11, 2018

I'm a Brick Layer...

... and you can be a brick layer, too!



Just look at this brick wall --->

It's not designer paper, so how did I make it? By using some amazing Eyelet Outlet Brick Washi Tape!








I started with one strip of Washi
(I put it on a 2" strip of white CS):


Then I trimmed off the white border on one edge of another piece of the same Washi tape and layered it flush with the first strip:


And again and again (until the whole piece of white CS was filled:



I added the piece of brick wall to the card front and trimmed the edges to fit:





I used two of the cups and one of the coffee beans from the 
Eyelet Outlet Coffee Brads for embellishment:



Eyelet Outlet Products Used:



I put a bit of brick wall inside the card, too:



What a fun card to make!!!


Now, who wants to meet me somewhere for a cup of coffee and a donut? I think I worked up quite an appetite laying bricks.




1 comment: