Friday, May 11, 2018

Gorgeous Women!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with another ATC*.  The focal point on this one is a 40mm wide washi tape with a wonderful collage of images: florals, birds, script and gorgeous women of days gone by!  Time to play...


The sentiments I used for this card are from the Believe Script set from Pink & Main.  I stamped with black ink onto off white cardstock.


Here is a tip for getting your washi tape on straight:  tape the cardstock to a cutting mat and then use the lines on the mat as a guide to apply the washi tape.


Women Washi Tape has a very soft, feminine, vintage feel. I inked the edges of the ATC with Nutmeg brown ink to create an aged appearance then added Pearl Bling Strips and Skinny Washi Tape in a classic black and white stripe pattern.


Turning this ATC into a card is super simple.  I chose coordinating paper in soft pink and added that on top of a black cardstock base.  I also matted the ATC with black cardstock then slipped in a small doily that I had "aged" with more Nutmeg brown ink.


A peek inside shows you that just a couple strips of Skinny Washi Tape adds a lot of class.


And yes, I did stamp off a couple extra ATCs that I would love to share.  If you are interested in one leave a comment for me over on my Instagram page.


Eyelet Outlet has a huge selection of  wide washi tape with a wide variety of subject matter.  Check it out HERE and have fun designing your own cards!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Material for Good Morning Gorgeous ATC:

Eyelet Outlet Women Washi Tape
Eyelet Outlet  Skinny Washi Tape - 5 Rolls
Eyelet Outlet Pearl Bling Strip - Brown
Pink & Main Believe Script stamp set
Clearsnap ColorBox Blends - Nutmeg

  *Artist Trading Card -  2.5' x 3.5"  original art made in any medium and intended to be traded with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment