Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Not To Be All Braggy...

...but I (Lauren) really love my card this week, so I'm going to just get right to showing it!


As a bonus, this baby features something from all four of my favorite Eyelet Outlet embellishment categories! From the Brads department we have the beautiful Dragonflies (which are currently a 99c special!); representing Washi Tape we have three strips of gorgeous wide Clock Face Tape; it's a two-fer on Bling with Bumpy Hearts and a Clear Swirl; and finally, from the Paper Flowers section I've got a stack of Solid Color Flowers in white.


I didn't intentionally set out to use a little bit of everything. In fact I confess that, unusually for me, I actually didn't have much of a plan at all, so that's probably why I got out a bunch of different products and just sat and played with them for a while. Who knew that would turn out to be a greatcardmaking strategy, eh?


Why not grab a few of *YOUR* favorite Eyelet Outlet goodies and see what happens when you start combining them without a plan? ♥

loves making cards,
especially with Eyelet Outlet embellies!

1 comment: